Friday, January 14, 2011

Cheap Bunion Regulators

TRICASE COMICS 2011: Preview "A Cup of Tea" Work on commission

Finalmenteeeeeeee! FinalmenteFinalmenteFinalmenteFinalmenteFinalmenteFinalmenteFinalmenteFinalmenteFinalmenteFinalmente! I received the first request for work on a commission fee ^ ^ I'm at work creating the logo for a new cultural association that is about to be born here in my town:) I have already submitted their first draft and made the first changes. This evening I sent back the new drafts. Let's hope so. ^ ^ The only problem ... they asked me to tell him the cost that there are problems ... but I do not know the price for creating a logoooooooooooooooooooo ç_ç Appena avrò la versione definitiva e nascerà ufficialmente l'associazione pubblicherò le bozze :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment