Saturday, February 5, 2011

Church Choir Welcome Addresses

A Ugento (Lecce) was born: "... The momentum of the Cultural Association" I'm back



Dopo più di una settimana di assenza, per colpa di un virus mandatomi da un hacker che mi ha costretto a mandare il pc in assistenza, sono tornatooooooo!!!! Finalmente con l'occasione di questo virus ne ho approfittato x leggere tantissimo. Prima ho letto "Esco a fare due passi" di Fabio Volo, e ora sto leggendo "Ho il cancro, vado a comprarmi un rossetto" di Kriss Carr o qualcosa del genere xD Comunque, sono dei libri molto belli...ti fanno pensare molto. Ho anche eliminato Vista dal pc e sono tornato indietro nel tempo con XP. Vi ask. Why not XP and SEVEN? Simple, I preferred to play it safe. I am familiar with XP and know it's a good operating system. My desktop computer has it and I have never had problems. It is true, all I have spoken well of Seven, but I did not want to put this new operating system in my (now old) laptop. The technician advised me to XP. I also changed going from 160GB hard drive bigger than 320GB. Now my computer is a Skeggia and is also very quiet compared to before, who struggled to make transactions. Only problem .... I have to reinstall all the graphics programs I had before and not only those. And it is something I must do as soon as possible because I work there con quei programmiiiiiiii! Maledetto Hacker e maledetto Vistaaaaa!!!! Donato

0 comments:

Post a Comment