Monday, January 26, 2009

Alpine Type R Wiring Diagram



In memory of Paolo Milanese postman Novate Leotta died of a heart attack Dear Paul, I decided to write today, because I feel too sad, so I thought this will help me to feel you near. This morning before arriving at the office gave me the news. At the office all crying, but I did not succeed. I could not drop a single tear, because I had a lump in my throat that I choked. But you know that I wanted to scream .... , Scream to the world my anger. Because it is not worth dying at 56 years. But no, I was silent, watching the other. I wanted to scream, pull out your anger, just come avresti fatto tu, quando parlavamo delle conseguenze della riorganizzazione del recapito, che ha comportato per te e per tutti un modo di lavorare sempre più stressante.

Sarai sempre vivo nei nostri ricordi, ci manchi e ci mancherai sempre.

E’ bello ricordarti felice, quando nelle serate trascorse insieme ti divertivi a ballare, ricercatissimo da tutte le donne.
Beh , sai, quei bei ricordi li conserveremo per sempre , ma ci resterà una rabbia per questo mondo infame che porta via gli amici e le persone care come se fosse un pugno di sabbia che viene trascinata via dalla marea e fa rimanere soltanto dolore e tristezza.

Puoi star certo che nessuno ti scorderà mai.

Io ti ricorderò sempre, ciao amico

0 comments:

Post a Comment