Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Templates For Birthday Cookies

generation quotes

FMA ... that, in my opinion, is an anime to be counted among the most 'beautiful and never seen' now taken for granted.

But did you know that this anime, like many others in recent times, paid homage to the swivel??

Well in episode 10 FMA also cites well past 2 series in history: LUPIN III and Cutey Honey *!


* .. well, honey in Italy and not 'just to be considered girellaro from our age' of gold ... just not ours! but the Japanese! :D


the episode and 'the ep 10 , and is entitled THE THIEF INEFFABLE
I do not know if in Japan there is 'some mention of lupine already' in the title, but now you tell me if
this scene reminds you of something:


image image image image
image image image



as you can see already 'the concept of character seems to resemble very much cutey honey, even if the shape of "ears" of form reminiscent of a lot Kekko KAMEN

image image image image


but the climax is reached towards the end of the episode where the heroine proves to be a real transformation! In fact, look at the series of changes that makes the episode:


image image
image image
image image



sometimes I'm a Nurse! other times a Sister? but I know also be a thief .......!!!! CUT
me ..........
erm excuse me! I take the left hand! :D




AND ALSO FULL METAL ALCHEMIST
complimentary SWIVEL !!!!!!!!!




:wahaha.gif: :wahaha.gif: :wahaha.gif: :wahaha.gif: :wahaha.gif: :wahaha.gif:


Posted by Godzilla: http://gonagai.forumfree . net /? t = 35944942 & st = 0 # lastpost

0 comments:

Post a Comment